IBO PLAYER APP (SAMSUNG AND LG)
IPTV subscription setup on IBO PLAYER
Here are the steps to follow to integrate your playlist or IPTV subscription on IBO PLAYER:
1 – Once the application is installed, launch it to get its mac address and Key.
2 – Click on this link to go to the application website: https://iboplayer.com/device/login
3 – Enter the information displayed on your TV in the appropriate fields (mac and Key) to connect to your application.
4 – Once connected, you have two methods of setup, either with m3u link (+Add Playlist) or with Xtream codes details (+Add XC Playlist).
5 – Here is how to integrate your m3u link if you click on +Add Playlist
And here’s how to use Xtream codes details:
6 – As a last step, it only remains to return to your TV and restart the app so that it loads and displays the list with the name given on its website.
FIRE TV STICK Amazon.com Amazon Fire TV Stick
How to setup IPTV on Fire TV Stick
From the home screen of your device, hover over the Find option.
2. Click Search.
3. Search for and select Downloader.
4. Choose the Downloader app.
5. Click Download.
6. Wait for the app to install.
7. Once the app finishes installing click Open.
8. Return to the home screen and open Settings.
9. Click My Fire TV.
10. Choose Developer options.
11. Click Install unknown apps
12. Find the Downloader app and click it.
13. This will turn Unknown Sources to On for the Downloader app. This will enable side-loading on your device.
14. Launch Downloader.
15. Click Allow.
16. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://firesticktricks.com/smarter and click Go.
17. Wait for file to download.
18. Click Install.
20 click open
21 Put any name and username and password
How to setup IPTV on Smart TVs with Set IPTV app
1:Go to play store
2: Search mega ott
4:Click tv or mobile
5: put any name username and password
6:Click add user
APPLE / IOS
How to setup IPTV on Apple / IOS with Iptv Smarters Player
Step 1: Start by downloading IPTV Smarters app from the Apple Store through this URL :
or you can search for it on App store
install the app on your IOS device.
Step 2: Open the app once downloaded and Enter the login details.
Step 3: Enter the login details that we have provided you after you get a subscription with us
Now Click on “ADD USER” to proceed to the next section.
Step 4: Wait some seconds.
Step 5: Now click on “Live TV” icon as depicted in the image via a red arrow.
Step 6: Now you must select the channel group that you want to watch and proceed to the next section.
Step 7: Now you must click on the channel name and then double click on the small screen to turn into full screen as the final step.
Step 8: To add EPG no need to add any EPG url, Just click on “Install EPG” .
How to install and setup MyIPTV Player on Windows?
Here are the simple steps required to install My IPTV Player on Windows PC:
Step 1: Open Microsoft Store.
Step 2: Search “MyIPTV Player” in the search bar.
Search My IPTV Player
Step 3: You will find the MyIPTV application in the resultant page. Click on it.
Step 4: Click “Get” button to download and install MyIPTV.
Step 5: Once installed, click “Launch” to open the app.
Click launch to open
Step 6: The MyIPTV Player will open.
My IPTV Player
Step 7: Click on “Settings” tab on the application.
Step 8: Click “Add new playlist and EPG source” to add the playlist you have.
Add New Playlist
Step 9: Enter the name of the playlist and click “Select File” to select the file you want to add. After selecting the file, click “Add Local List“.
Step 10: Then go back to the settings page where you will find the “Select Playlist Channel“. Select the playlist and click “Refresh“.
Step 11: Now Click “Channel” tab on the top of the screen.
Choose a channel to Stream
The list of channels will appear. Choose the channel which you want to see and enjoy watching the shows in MyIPTV Player.
MyIPTV Player and Supporting Devices
Here are the devices which support MyIPTV Player:
1. This is instruction For Enigma 2/ Linux installation, you need install putty to use it.
Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings
And get your IP address it starts with 192.168….
2. Go to your windows PC and Download Putty Software.
3. Open Putty
4. Add your IP address of your Device.
5. Add Port 23
6. Click on open
7. Your default login and password are root
8. Copy your line ( you will get it after you order your subscription )
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “your m3u link” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
9. RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER
10. Type reboot and your device will restart.